On the evening, why not sample Patricia’s home-cooking. She uses local products, often home-grown, varying with the seasons. You will eat in the dining room, with a log fire in the open fireplace
on cold nights, or outside on the terrace when the weather is good.
A complete meal includes:
- Aperitif with savoury snacks
- First course: salad, savoury tart or paté
- Main course: meat, including farm chicken, pork, or fish
- Vegetables or potatoes depending on the season
- Cheese, including local Chaource or Mussy and goat’s milk cheese, etc.
- Dessert: seasonal fruit, tarts with cream, ice cream, etc.
- Wine, water, coffee and tea.